Monday, August 4, 2008

Fish Lake '08


Our Miss Megs fishing. She did catch fish, but they slipped off the hook (on the ground and slipped back into the water) and I didn't get a photo of her holding her fish.


Tara's fish slipped off the hook, but she did catch it and posed with it.

How many Rockets does it take to start a fire?

Our new little Raegan was so cute at the lake.


Bri and his fish! Yup, caught it all by himself!

Taylor got a keeper!

Beau brought home some fish too!

We went to Fish Lake on Saturday last weekend and had a blast. It was so much fun with all my kiddies and their kiddies!
What a beautiful day to be with family! Thanks for the memories!

1 comment:

Melisa Jo said...

Fishing, oh how I miss fishing. I haven't put a pole in the water since I moved to Oregon. I really don't have any excuses. Great pictures Trini.