Thursday, February 19, 2009

Den has surgery!


Yup, Denny had his knee "partially" replaced. He is getting along fine, but there is quite a bit of pain when he tries to bend his knee (which he has to do all the time!) I was glad I got to go down and see him for a few days!

Hey, notice anything different about Dennis? Look at the first photo and then this one and see if you can figure it out. Well, I flunked the test, but knew something wasn't right. Well............he shaved off his moustache. It has been YEARS since I have seen him without one. I told him that I thought he needed to grow it back!

Here is the famous knee. I am looking forward to seeing him walk without a limp or pain. Hang in there guy!

1 comment:

PETA said...

Eich-eee WAA WAA!!! Did you have to show the knee up close?