Monday, July 19, 2010

A Lyle Lovett Concert on Thursday


It was a hot day and we couldn't find the beer cozies!


Tiah and Calli...necessity is the mother of invention!


Tiah and I went to a Lyle Lovett Concert in Eagle, ID on Thursday. We had a couple of days of vacation...stayed in a motel...ate lots of goodies....had many refreshemnts. What fun!


Look at it snow....NOT....it was the cottonwood fluff in the air. It actually went up Lyle's nose!
He told us so.

Lyle. Check out the ears! Ha! We were in the front on a far end...facing the sun. It was very hard to get a good picture. Actually, a big burly security guy came up to me and asked if I had a press pass. Of course I said no. He then told me to not take anymore pictures with "that" camera! It added to my concert fun! Thank you security! As you can see...my photos sucked! Tiah and I still had fun though.

No comments: