Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vacation in Arizona with Cousin Nicki

Nicki and Wayne's beautiful home in Arizona!
Nicki and I had many shopping trips while I was there. We bought purses that were alike (only one was black and the other grey), bracelets that matched, necklaces that matched (only the charms were different) and what was really funny......while shopping for a top we both picked the same one and didn't know until we were at the cash register! How funny! We just had to have a picture taken with our matching goodies! Thanks for all the shopping fun and memories Nicki!
Nicki and Jagger.
Miss Molly!
Beautiful palm trees.
Nicki wading in the water. It was sooooooo hot and the water was cool.
Dylan, Gina, Jagger and myself. We had a very enjoyable evening when Gina brought the boys over for a visit. First time I met my "grand" nephews! What fun it was!

2 comments:

PETA said...

So glad you got a vacation and had time off before Round-Up! You deserved it Mom :) Love all your pics...

Trini said...

Thanks Calli. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to go back to Palm Springs sometime for a visit? I would be game!!!!!