Thursday, August 30, 2007

Briana's Last Day at the Chamber

Sure didn't want to see Briana leave the Chamber! Her last day was yesterday, August 29th. She has been such an asset for our office, but I know she needed to head on over to greener pastures! Throughout her time at the Chamber she has been a rock for me! Her extensive knowledge at the computer has been a tremendous help for me and the rest of the staff. I always knew she was just spinning her wheels at our office and would take off for something better, just didn't want to see it happen so soon! We all wish her the best of luck and success as she begins her new job with UNICEL as the manager of the Hermiston and Pendleton offices. You go girl! Now.....on to your wedding this Saturday!

2 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

I'm sure she will be missed, but moving on to bigger and more exciting things is always fun.

Briana said...

Thank you ladies! This is the first time that I have been on to blogspot since before the wedding. What a ride! The oddest part is now being a "Mrs."
I still haven't gotten pictures back, but when we I do I will gladly share.
Trini, thank you for all of your support! I truly miss turning around and chatting with you. You helped me make it through the rough days at work. Thank you for your friendship. I miss you!