Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Wedding was BEAUTIFUL!

Yup! Briana's wedding was casual, yet elegant at the same time! She had a very nice summer day for her wedding...sunny & a little on the hot side. Her wedding was set in the corner of an arena...lots of grass and everyone sat on Main Street Cowboy's benches! Her father, Ben, made a very nice setting for the altar out of wood and covered with a light and breezy fabric. Briana made her entrance on a white horse! She looked grand sitting on top of this horse sidesaddle in her wedding gown! After the wedding everyone was able to gather under some tenting for a nice meal and then we watched the bride and groom cut their cake. The wedding was so nice and I am very happy for Briana and Greg! Wishing them lots of sunny days ahead! I didn't take my camera to the wedding thinking that everyone else would be taking lots of photos. Rats, though, I would have liked to include one in this post, but oh well!

1 comment:

Briana said...

It was great to see you at the wedding. I apologize for talking for two minutes and running! When I get my pictures back and get my feet on the ground at work, we should have a margarita party! Greg and I got a slushie machine for the wedding, which would mix great drinks! Yahoo.
Thank you for coming! I'll talk to you soon, hopefully!