Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Beautiful Fall!


On my trip to work yesterday morning, I couldn't resist taking these photos. As I was driving, I noticed these beautiful trees and had to take time to photograph them. Aren't they just beautiful. The morning air was crisp and clean and the colors gorgeous!


I hope you enjoy these...as much as I did. I'm hoping that I will have time to take a few more before all the leaves are gone.

Doesn't it just make you feel good to be alive? Take care and have a great day!

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Yes, they are very beautiful!
Great pictures!
Thanks for sharing Trini!

Nicki said...

Were these taken down at Olney? Great pics! Wish I could experience the beauty in person, but since I can't, these photos are almost like being there.

Thx for sharin'

A.S.K.-P. said...

OMG Trini, these pics are BEAUTIFUL! Thank You SOO Much for sharing them! I am a Fall girl & ABSOLUTELY LOVE this time of year! You captured the beauty of it PERFECTLY!

GB Hugs,
Amy