Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

This is everyone (except our photographer, Earl) after collecting pumpkins in the patch.
Sonny helping Briley pick out his pumpkin! I think Briley found about four favorites, but had to narrow it down to just one.


Hmmmmm, everyone is just going every which way. Pumpkins were everywhere and the choices were very, very hard to make.




Megan, Calli, Tiah and Tara on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Looks like everyone is having so much fun!!!





Check out Taylor, Beau and Briley on the haywagon! Boy, were they hiped to head out into the pumpkin field.



We went to Bellinger Farms in Hermiston....our traditional outing. The day was perfect...lots of sun and family time!



I want to add more photos, but am having a hard time trying to get them to download. I tried for two days at home, then figured I would try the high speed internet at work, but I'm still having problems. Perhaps I can keep trying and add more photos later. RATS! Have a great day!






1 comment:

Ronda said...

Looks like lots of fun, laughter and memories for everyone!
Will there be a post of the carving of the pumpkins? :)