Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Haircut.....Oh My!!!


This is Tucker this morning before I took him to the Vet's for a grooming/clipping. He had no idea what would be in store for him. I think he is so cute and inquisitive. This photo will always make me remember how he lost his "puppy" look!


Here he is "jumping for Joy...oops, I mean "toy" after his clipping. Earl couldn't believe how funny he looked!


Things are looking up Tucker! You are a big boy now with that grown-up look!


He is pretty handsome with his new look. Of course, they gave me his "report card" after the grooming when I picked him up and said he was good..."for the first clipping in his life"! Hmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what they will say next time. I think he probably didn't hold still much for them because I could see some pretty peculiar cuts in his hair (not skin) with the clippers on his head. I am assuming that he shook his head and growled/barked/and snapped all he could! Good Boy!!!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

FYI Tucker...winter is coming. Maybe you better be asking Santa for a new coat to keep you warm!:)