Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Fun!


Zona and myself on March 15th celebrating our birthdays together at the Haines Steakhouse. Zona is so much fun! We exchanged presents and had "Happy Birthday" sung to us by their staff.
Here I am with my "kiddies" on my birthday. We had so much fun eating cake and ice cream and playing Wii. Tiah and I both got "tennis elbow"! It was a great birthday filled with precious family time....lots of memories were made! Thanks everyone for making it the best birthday.

5 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Happy Belated Birthday Trini!
I'm glad to see you had a VERY HAPPY one!
It was GREAT seeing you yesterday.

GB Hugs!

Melisa Jo said...

Happy Birthday Trini. Looks like you had fun. Knowing Zona the little bit that I do, I know you had fun just being with her. She's great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trini. I'm glad it was a happy one... and look we share the same month!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trini. I'm glad it was a happy one... and look we share the same month!

Nicki said...

Trin:
It was so good to see you and Zona together and sharing. It's the best thing ever, with best friends! All of you look sooo good!

Love, Nicki