Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day Weekend 2008


Friday of Mother's Day weekend I watched Tara race at the trackmeet in Stanfield. She got a first in the 200, first in the 400, second in the long jump, and third in the 800. It was a beautiful, hot day!

Saturday morning I took a flower arranging class, through the Pendleton Center for the Arts, which was taught by a very, very talented Kris! There were only four of us taking the class, but we ended up with a beautiful flower arrangement! Thank you Kris!

My traditional Mother's Day dinner.....a greasy, gooey, tasty hamburger from the Meacham Cafe. How can you not love this?!

We hunted for mushrooms, but only found calf brains and elephant ears! Here are my grandkids posing in front of an awesome canyon.

Tiah and her kiddies while on our Mother's Day hike! Maybe next year Calli can join in the fun. Thanks for the memories!

2 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Soo glad you had a Happy Mother's Day Trini. You deserve it my friend.

You made me crave a GOOD cheeseburger w/ that burger pic!

GB Hugs,
Amy

Melisa Jo said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day. Where's the pic of the flowers you arranged, bet their beautiful....