Monday, May 5, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day Fun, May 3rd!


National Scrapbooking Day at Hamley Steakhouse....what fun! It began about 10:30 a.m. and lasted until about 10:30 pm! Lots of creative things to do, visiting to be done, prizes to win, food to eat, instructors to tease!

My pictures are totally out of order, but you can view them anyway and enjoy our day.


All of us ate dinner in the "Wine Cellar"! I hadn't eaten there yet and it was quite elegant. The atmosphere was very nice for all of us, but just a little cool.


Queen Renee and her "fill up"....hmmmmmmmmm, that was a very big glass!





















Our instructors were nothing but a couple of clowns!!! Ha!





Miss Carla popped in and greeted us all!


Here's to Renee and Melisa! Cheers! & thanks for the memories!

2 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Trini. Renee and I had so much fun with everyone. I do hope everyone like their day.

Renee' said...

We had more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Can you email me all the pictures you took please. Thanks for being a part of NSD with us. My wheels are already spinning for another event. Haven't told Melisa that yet.