Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dinner at Hamley with Nicki

Nicki and I had so much fun at Hamley on Sunday evening. We did some "fine dining" and had a marvelous time. The dinner was top notch! We both had halibut, baked sweet potato with sour cream and also a very delicious green salad. The many flavors were such a treat to our taste buds! Here Nicki is calling her husband, Wayne, after dinner. Communications are a little different out here in the West! Can you hear me now?!!!
Of course, after dinner, we cuddled up to this impressive cowboy! What a hunk!




Here we are toasting the evening! Thanks Hamley for great memories! Nicki is looking forward to sharing an evening with Wayne at Hamley next time he is up this way.

2 comments:

max said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicki said...

Hey Trin
I'm at Piper's now and finally getting to see our pictures! What fun we had! I missed your call, but when I get back to my apartment, I am going to give you a call, if it's not too late. I know I had my radio on too load to hear my phone.........sorry. The trip back to Portland was very nice, I loved the lone time and great tunes. Talk to you soon!