Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's Sunday Night...Where did the weekend go?















Saturday we journeyed to John Day to watch Megan and Tara play tournament softball. It was soooooo hot over there! We took an E-Z Up that gave us shade, which was a lifesaver. Both of the girls lost their games, but we enjoyed watching them play...always do! We had Beau spend the night with us both Friday and Saturday nights! He is so much fun to have around. Actually, He and I slept outside on Saturday night. I think the minute our heads hit the pillows we were out like a light, until that morning sun woke us up!
Tell me, who do you think has a bigger mouth? The fish or Beau! I think Beau has it by a hair (or should I say scale)!!!
He had a great time today playing in his pool with this clever fish toy. It floats with its mouth open, you thow in a ball, it takes it to the bottom of the pool and leaves it, then comes to the top of the water for more! He was quite entertained with the whole thing.
Well, I hope everyone's weekend was as great as mine. Now...on to Monday!!!

3 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

Sounds like another fun weekend for you and the family. That one picture is kinda FISHY!!!! tee hee. I had a great weekend too.

Trini said...

Hey Melisa, I'm glad you had a great weekend. Been scrappin'?

Zona said...

What a great shot of Tara!
Zona