Friday, July 27, 2007

Hail to the Birthday Queen!

Cheers to Miss Renee aka: THE QUEEN on her 44th Royal Birthday Celebration!




Yesterday Amy, Kathleen, Melisa and myself helped Renee celebrate her very, very big day at the Great Pacific. Renee was a vision of royalty as she politely, and delicately opened each package and gasped at the contents! Not! I swear she could have been a comedian and done quite well for herself as she kept all of us in stitches.

We took a pizza break between packages and the pizza was awesome! I had never had GP pizza before and now I know what I have been missing. Of course, we had some wine and hard cider to help our taste buds along the way.

Dear Ronda knitted a BEAUTIFUL BIKINI for the Queen! Yes sirreee! We couldn't get her to model it though. RATS! That could have been pretty entertaining. Maybe we didn't have enough wine!


Believe it or not, Renee had a band play for her "birthday court"! Yup! Although, I don't think they were playing "our" kind of music, but we enjoyed it none the less. I left a little early (due to the LOUD music) and I guess I missed the Moment of the night....the band played Happy Birthday to Renee. So sorry I missed this one.


All in all, it was a super dooper evening and I am so glad I got to share it with my friends! Happy Birthday Renee!

2 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

KILLER pics Trini! I'm SOO GLAD I got to come. I had a GREAT time with you & the rest of the girls!

Hugs,
Amy

Trini said...

Thanks Amy! I had such a great time with all of you kiddies. Renee is such a hilarious lady to be around...truly enjoyed the moment. Take care & have a great weekend!