Monday, June 23, 2008

Eloise's Wedding in Salem....great day!


Mr. and Mrs. Terry Jeffers....aren't they just the cutest couple?!!!

Eloise and myself before the wedding.

Brother Den and I before the wedding. Isn't he handsome?!

Dennis gave the bride away at the wedding in honor of Uncle Max.

Here comes the bride and Dennis down the aisle.

Do I see a tear in Dennis' eye?

Dennis was a little nervous about lifting the veil, but did a great job.

After the ceremony Dennis and Linda pose with their new grandson, Sebastian.
Eloise, Sue and Shirley at the reception.
Sue and Sebastian at the reception.
Let's see...Aunt Shirley, Dennis, Sebastian, Tony, April, myself and Linda.

Linda and Dennis after the wedding. I just love this photo of the two of them. I'm so lucky to have them in my life! Thanks for the great time and best wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Terry Jeffers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful story in photos! Sounds like a perfect event.

Melisa Jo said...

Beautiful dress. Great photos. Man that's one handsome brother!

Suzie said...

Where was the wedding? That looks like a church my aunt goes to in Salem. Do you know the name of it?

Hugs,
Suzie