Monday, June 9, 2008

Visit With Raegan and Family Last Week


Proud Pa Pa and Little Raegan.

Mom and little Raegan peeking out.

Grandma and the little bundle of joy!!!

Big Brother Briley and his little sis.


Calli and her daughter peaceful at feeding time.

Mutual Admiration Society!

Little Miss is giving us all the raspberries!


Last week I had a wonderful time at Calli's helping out. I got to cuddle the little one so and play with Briley, too. Big brother Taylor was busy at school or with dad when I had my camera out.

Calli you are doing a great job with your kiddies! Keep up the good work.

3 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

Man, you had to be right on that picture of her giving you all the raspberries - love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby, sassy baby, proud grandma! Beautiful!

Ronda said...

Blessings on you, Grandma Trini! You have been given another blessed bundle to love and cherish! I know you will make the most of it!