Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Monday Night Professional Bull Riding


It's Monday evening of PBR and the bulls are taking in their last few moments of peace and quiet before the event begins and they have to go to work.


Folks are beginning to file in and find their spots for the Monday night event in Pendleton, Oregon. This event is my favorite of Round-Up....so I have tickets again for tonight...only in the front row in the Pit!!! I'm hoping to get up close and personal with my camera.

The sun has set and the lights are coming on...people are beginning to feel the anticipation of what is to come.

The laser show has begun and people are whooping it up! Wow! I just love it!

The fireworks begin and (as you can see in the middle bottom) the laser has begun to set on the letter in the dirt and will light up a greeting from our sponsor.

Here are the words from our sponsor. It is always exciting to see the words in flames.

The Round-Up Court is introduced, along with the bull riders...and the fireworks begin with the laser show taking place. Lots of action and fun!

This is my view during PBR (with my wide angle lens...so things look really far away) from my 13th row seat. I hope you enjoyed my photos....there will be more posted tomorrow morning of tonight's show when I am in the front row....can't wait! Let'er Buck!

No comments: