Friday, September 12, 2008

Westward Ho! Parade of Round-Up


Trish, you look divine!

Jesse Jones is always a treat for the eye!

Governor's Guard comes to Pendleton for the Round-Up every year.

What a beautiful day for a parade!


I can't imagine what it must have been like to travel in one of these things!

Future roper! They start'em out young!

Pendleton's First Citizens, Shirley Michael and Emile Holeman.

Isn't it amazing how people can play instruments while riding horses? Amazing!

It was sooooooo hot watching the parade. There wasn't any shade to be had, but we still enjoyed ourselves. We drank lots of water!!!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Loved seeing these photos! Aunt Shirley looks to be having a great time......good for her! Geez....Jesse Jones now looks like the Indian Chiefs I remember when I was little...seems weird that I went to high school with him! 'Course he was 3yrs. ahead of me.

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Trini!