Monday, December 15, 2008

The Living Nativity...what a treat!


The annual Living Nativity is such a gift from the Faith Center to the people of Pendleton. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a traditional thing for my family and we look forward to this every year. If you haven't seen it, plan on doing so next year!

All the scenes were so realistic. The "models" did a super job holding still and becoming the scene.

The young men who play the role of Christ are unbelievable. It was sooooooo cold (15 degress) out and they held still for 20 minutes at a time. Wow!

What a beautiful manger...animals and all!

The kings bowing down to the Christ Child. The llama was so pretty, but put his head down when I was ready to take my picture.

I loved this scene. They were getting ready to light the fire in the center when I took this photo. I think they welcomed it very much!





This was the scene that welcomed us as we began our journey. The snow made it extra magical!
See you next year!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Thank you, Trin....for sharing these beautiful photos......it was almost like being there with you at the living Nativity! Really enjoyed this!!