Monday, December 29, 2008

More Holiday Fun....


This was the view outside my picture window on Christmas morning! Yup, we had a white Christmas! I can't say I was particularly happy about it, as at the time, I was up to my chin in snow! I was tired of not being able to drive where I wanted to drive, watching every step like an old lady, being cold, and shoveling snow!

This was Miss Megan on Christmas Eve. Her mom let her open one present to tide her over until morning.

"Naughty" Tara got into the act, too.

The good "elf" Beau opening one also. They received some very nice PJs for Christmas Eve!

Happy as clams they were! (Notice, Tara's hat says she is nice, now!)

This was the Nerf Squad on the day after Christmas! It was a NERF Christmas for these kiddies. From left, Megan, Briley, Beau and Taylor.

Our "Princess" Raegan looked very nice in her new LEOPARD outfit from Grandma Trini.

Miss Raegan opening her Christmas present at Tiah's on the 26th. She had so much fun!

Here are all my kiddies at Tiah's on the 26th! Left to right, Beau, Taylor, Briley, Megan, Raegan and Tara.

Cheers to all! It is now OVER! On to the New Year and a new beginning!!! Love to all! We opened Calli's favorite wine she brought back from California a year ago last July! It was soooooo good! Now, we need to find it here in Pendleton, Walla Walla, or ?

2 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

Merry Christmas Trini. Looks like the family had a great Christmas.

Suzie said...

PJ's for Christmas Eve?? I guess we aren't the only ones that do that (lol). Looks like everyone had a great time Christmas. Now that the snow is melted, you should be able to get around (just watch those icy spots when it gets dark!)