Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time for a change....


OK...ok.....I just had to do something different. You know, you get in a rut...you need a change....well...I did it! Miss Adrienne at Ooh La La Salon gave me a new look! I actually like it!!! Just thought I would share. I know I am going to get stares from folks around town. You should have seen the reactions at VFW last night after I had it done! Wow! Most of them thought it looked funny and laughed! Well....I NEVER!!!! Have a great day...I know I will!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable, Trini.

CathyB said...

Trini, I was noticing your hair at the bank today and was trying to figure out if it was different or not, since it has been a while since I seen you. Now I know! And yes it does look great! You and your color splash! ~~CathyB

Nicki said...

Trin! Your hair looks cute! Those who laughed are jealous........

N.

Suzie said...

Your hair looks wonderful! I like it. I think they were hoping you were going to color it green for St. Patrick's Day or something? HUGS!