Monday, June 25, 2007

Funtastic Weekend With Friends!

Zona and I with our "creations" we put together at the Scrapbook Station on Saturday. We truly enjoyed all the girls and instructors throughout the time we spent in class. Zona always has a good time at the "Station."
We were clowning it up at Hamley's piano. Of course, I don't sing at all! It was just a great photo op!
Zona and myself acting "normal"! Ha...is that really possible?! We had lunch at the new Hamley Steakhouse and were impressed with the ambiance, service and food. What a gorgeous place. Anyone want to do lunch?
Zona and Andy are the neatest couple in the world! They have been there for me through thick and thin and I am so thankful and blessed that they are my very best friends!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Good mornin, Trin:

Great pics of your fun time with Zona and Andy. Could tell that you had a blast and you are so right when you say you are blessed with such good friends! It warms my heart to know you are loved by such good people. I know the bond that you share with Zona and how good it feels to be in the company of your very best friend.

So......the steakhouse is good? I can't wait until I get to try it! Have you heard of a new deli in Echo? A friend of mine who lives there wants me to stop on my way to Pendleton and have lunch with her there. She says it's really nice. Like I told her, who ever pulls off the highway at Echo?! So, maybe not too many know about this new place. Geez........EO is becoming an up-town kind of place! Sure makes it more fun to do lunch!

Love checking into your blog! I won't be making mine until I return home from Portland.

Trini said...

Hello Nicki! I heard the place to eat in Echo was called Red Express. Someone said it was good, but I haven't experienced it yet. Actually, didn't even know it existed! Go figure!

Melisa Jo said...

Always great when time is spent with friends. Thanks for joining Kathleen and I for class on Saturday. I think that was one of my favorite classes, as everyone created their own unique tool caddy. Love the monkeys - what a great idea!!! Thanks for everything Trini, you are a special person.

Zona said...

Hey Bean, Thank you for such nice sentiments, they go both ways. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you for my best friend in the world. Love you.