Thursday, June 7, 2007

Those Girls!


The Queen and the Creator! Hey girls ... you are GREAT! You have a wonderful talent of teaching and making people laugh at the same time! Thanks for EVERYTHING!



Charlotte, what would I do without you and your pencils? Seems I just can't make it to class with a pencil in my scrapbooking tote! You have a unique ability to entertain with all your antics! Thanks for your helpfulness.


Ronda the Blogging QUEEN! Yup, you are a Queen too! I can't begin to thank you enough for giving me my private Blogging 101 Classes! Wow! I'm looking forward to the next one. THANK YOU!

I sure am going to miss the Scrapbook Station and all the fun times we have shared. We will HAVE to make sure to get together on a regular basis and scrap, gossip or whatever!







2 comments:

Nicki said...

Great Blog, Trin!

So this is a blog....it's like My Space. Can I go on it anytime or only when you invite me?

Loved the Biker Chick Jillian picture. I've seen it before, but it sure looks great on your blog!

Nicki

Ronda said...

Oh Trini, there is a special place in my heart with you in it! Yes, for sure, we will get together!!