Friday, June 22, 2007




Hey, I have been working in my garden....the place I truly love to be. Thought I would share some of my beautiful plants with you. It is such a peaceful, calm place to be...watching birds & squirrels! Amy...these photos are for you! Ha! You told me that you wanted to see more of my garden....enjoy!

My best to everyone on this Terrific Friday!

On yes, I have wonderful, wonderful friends coming to spend the weekend...Zona and Andy! We are going to have a great time hanging out this weekend. I will share pictures on Monday! Love to all!

7 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

Absolutely beautiful! I can only imagine how relaxing a garden like this can be. Happy Friday and thanks for sharing a piece of your artwrok with us, you little green thumb.

Trini said...

Why...thanks Melisa! See ya tomorrow!

Nicki said...

Hi Trin:

Sounds like a fun-filled weekend with Zona and Andy.......I know you and Zona will be out star gazing and wish I could be there, too! I would welcome the cool of the evening air......it was 114 degrees here today!

Your garden beckonds to me as it does to the birdies and squirrels. You know, it's one of my very favorite "summer vacation spots". So many laughs and memories linger there. Look forward to more this summer!

Ronda said...

Oh Trini, breathtaking! I will live vicariously in your garden through your pictures! They are beautiful. I have been thinking...I want to make a solid fence so I can have some flowers that the deer and elk will not be able to eat!! Thank you, thank you for sharing your garden with me!

A.S.K.-P. said...

Thanks SOO MUCH Trini! Your garden is SOO PRETTY! JUST BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! Thanks soo much for posting the pics. HOPEFULLY one day my garden will look HALF as good as yours! Hope you're having a great weekend with your friends.

Take Care,
Amy

A.S.K.-P. said...

Trini, I forgot to ask you...what are the 2 tall plants? Red Hot Poker? The tall one next to it? Thanks ahead of time for any info. Again, your garden is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Trini said...

Hi Amy...the plant is a red hot poker, the other tall green plant is a stargazer lily and then the red is an Oriental Maple. So glad you enjoy!!