Saturday, June 30, 2007

Last Class Night at the Scrapbook Station

The Last Class busy at work!

Melisa must have heard something funny from Charlotte...oh wait a minute, I think she saw her "goofy" hat!
Love the "scotty" glasses Kathleen. I don't think anyone else in the world could ever pull of a look like that. It's simply Mahvelous!
Renee giving "Goffy Charlotte" a squeeze. We sure are going to miss all the First Class treatment we have all received down at the Scrapbook Station.
Well, what can one say about this photo! Mary, what kind of a tale were you telling?! I know, it really must have geen a good one. I think Jamie chimed in a little too! What fun, fun folk!

Anyway, like I said, the Scrapbook Station's last day is today and I am working! Rats! I think at 4 p.m. I will go down to the store and see what it looks like. I am sure the walls will be bare and the girls will all be pooped. I told them they needed a "box o' wine" down there for 5 p.m. Catch ya'll later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trini,
Thanks for getting my best looks and for all the neat pix of our scrappin' buddies! Notice you are in the middle of crazies!
Mary

Melisa Jo said...

What fun. Just amazes me how goofy we all get when together. Thanks for capturing some of our fun. Good times, good memories.