Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Stagecoach Fun in May

Whew! It was sooooooo hot in Indo, California at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival! I had to drink so many beverages in order to stay cool and hydrated! Darn! My daughter, Calli, showed me a wonderful time as we enjoyed this two week festival. There were 55,000 people there each day! We were able to enjoy the music of Alan Jackson, Brooks and Dunn, George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Sarah Evans and many others! This photo shows how much I was enjoying the sunshine. I actually came home with a sunburn! I think I am still peeling....but, I think that was too much information!

3 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

How great is this. A new blog. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing Trini. I've added your blog to my links also!!!! You are going to love this.

Catherine said...

Great Picture!! Man, what a gorgeous young lady to your right!!

Ronda said...

Woo Hoo Trini! This is awesome to have your own blog!! You are going to have so much fun with this!

Happy blogging my friend!