Saturday, September 15, 2007

Carnival was fun on Friday night!

Last night was a perfect night to be out and about. The temperature was just right! There were quite a few folks down at the carnival...lots of happy kids running around. My grandkids had been looking forward to this evening for a long time and they had a ball!
Tara showed her "driving" skill on the bumper cars. Whew! It was a bumpy, bumpy ride.

Megan and Beau enjoying the little dragon roller coaster. I tried to get them to raise their hands like the big guys do, but they held on tight.


2 comments:

Melisa Jo said...

Great Pictures Trini! I love seeing your blog, I get to see some of the things I missed right here in my own back yard. Thanks for sharing

Ronda said...

Yes, yes, I was down there too...so many people that I did not see you. So much fun for our kiddos tho. I like your pictures at night with the lights. Great!